What is ZigBee?
Zigbee is an IEEE 802.15.4-based specification for a suite of high-level communication protocols used to create personal area networks with small, low-power digital radios. It is a low-power, low data rate, and close proximity (i.e., personal area) wireless ad hoc network. low data rate, and close proximity wireless communication method.
ADVANTAGES OF ZIGBEE OVER LAN/WIFI
- Less expensive than other wireless communications such as Bluetooh or Wi-Fi
- Is secured with 128bit symmetric encryption keys
- Mesh Network (Fault Tolerant)
- Transmits data over long distances through mesh network of intermediate devices
- Transmission distances of 1-2km (with line of sight)
- A defined rate of 250kbit/s (suitable for sensors/input signals)
A typical ZigBee is deployed as a mesh network. By leveraging, ZigBee terminal routers, we connect and transport the payloads via ZigBee. Strict industrial tests and certification ensures environment protection.
The data then hops through the different nodes to reach the ZigBee Routers or Modems. These devices convert and encapsulates the data back via standard IEEE 802.X Technologies for supported applications.
L33Tech typically provides proof of concepts, demo units and assist our customers in sizing up the number of nodes. After which, we guide the customers to deploy them and provide local RMA Services.
USE CASES WRITE UPS
BUILDING BLOCKS FOR ZIGBEE
Embed these chip into your device to enable Zigbee communications. Low Power Consumption, intelligent waking of module allows your device to remain battery powered.
CONTACT US TODAY MORE INFORMATION
L33TECH PTE LTD is an authorized distributor in Singapore for products of FourFaith. All rights reserved.